Saturday, March 13, 2010

2 PM Beauty



I am sitting on my balcony right now. Basking in the warmth of the sun gleaming through the trees. I love these moments. My heart is so warm right now. These details are beautiful.

Amidst beautiful moments, I begin to think of the other exciting things happening in my life.

Here they are:

-I am slowly developing my novel.
-I bought my ticket to Grand Rapids yesterday (or some day).
-I might be living in Lebanon this summer, beginning to fulfill my dream of studying in other countries.
          -As a result of this, I might be able to visit a Lebanese winery, called Chateau Musar.
-In less than two weeks (refer to post "Spring breaking") I am going with some amazing people to Big Sur and Pigeon Point and maybe San Francisco.
-I am developing more the idea for a personal documentary involving my family and friends telling stories about my dad...
-I am hosting a St. Patrick's Day party (called "The Boondock-a-thon"). I love St. Patrick, anything Irish, and The Boondock Saints movies.
          -I purchased Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day yesterday!

Sometimes it just feels great to take a deep, peaceful breath and know that it is getting better. That in the midst of hard circumstances, life is still beautiful and worth living and breathing for. That in the midst of a dark pit, the light can still pierce the depth and warm the soul.

*sigh*

that's all
me

1 comment:

  1. dude, so jealous about the Lebanon thing, you're a rockstar.

    sorry I missed your Boondockathon!

    ReplyDelete